BY ENTERING THE #WSHappywalk TWITTER PARTY, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
- The #WSHappywalk Party is open only to legal residents of Canada who are over age eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry excluding Quebec
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Twitter party constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
How to Enter:
- Participation: To enter the Twitter party, entrants must comment in a relevant manner on appropriate questions and engage with the appropriate hashtag, #WSHappywalk during the Twitter party period of 9pm-10pm EST, May 31st, 2016.
- The submitted comment/tweet must comply with the twitter party restrictions set out in these Official Rules. No purchase is required.
- Participation: By participating you agree that your participation conforms to the conditions provided above and that Administrator may disqualify you from the Twitter party if it believes, in its sole discretion that your participation fails to conform. There is no limit to the number of participation tweets necessary and each tweet constitutes a single entry. Only tweets submitted during the Entry Period will be considered.
- Contest Administrator’s time clock is the official clock for this twitter party.
Prizes are available to Canadian residents only excluding Quebec. The prizes have a total value of over $500.
1 Apple iPad mini
1 Instax Mini8 camera in winner’s choice of colour, a $149 value
1 $50 Visa Gift Card
1 $50 iTunes Gift Card
1 $50 Visa Gift Card
All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption’s, equivalents or substitutions except at administrator’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
There is a limit of one (1) prize per person/Twitter account handle. Odds of winning are based on the number of participants who both participated using the hashtag #WSHappywalk and answered questions asked by the host in the format, ie. A1:, A2:, A3:, etc. during the Twitter party period. In order to be eligible for prizes, participants must also RSVP here.
Prizes will be awarded using a random drawing, which will be conducted by the Administrator within the hour of the Twitter party. Potential winners will be notified by tweet and/or DM. Potential winners must respond within 48 hours with shipping information and phone number, must confirm their eligibility (including by providing such information as the Administrator may request to confirm such eligibility). If a potential winner does not respond or confirm eligibility, an alternate winner may be chosen.
Prizes are shipped directly from the administrator of the campaign/Twitter party and winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. The Administrator will make reasonable efforts to ensure your prizes are delivered within 30 days but is not liable for non-receipt for any reason after 90 days. Prizes can take 6-12 weeks to arrive.
Entrant’s Personal Information. Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.
Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Administrator will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. All entries become the property of the Administrator upon receipt.
- The Participation Tweet(s) must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; The Submission must not disparage the Administrator, Sponsors or any other person or party affiliated with the Twitter Party;
- The Participation Tweet(s) must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libellous, or in the sole discretion of the administrator not in good taste;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and the Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any province where Participation Tweet is created.
- The Administrator is not responsible for any lost, misdirected or late tweets, or twitter party documents, or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website and assume no liability for damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or other device, resulting from participating in the Twitter party or campaign. The Administrator may conduct investigations as relates to the contest, and entrants agree to cooperate in such respect. By participating in the twitter party entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Administrator, Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates or related companies, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules, and decisions of the Administrator as the case may be, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest.