5 Faves Friday: Can’t buy love but…
So I know Valentines Day is just a couple of days away, but I thought I’d list off a few things that have been making my heart beat a little faster.
- This beautiful white quartz pendant from Mason Birks. Even the photo version makes my heart go pitter patter. It’s simple and stylish, and while it is pricy, it’s not astronomical.
- I love Starbucks. I’m not sure if words can even express how much I love to get a hot tea from Starbucks. And as a tea is less than $3, this one can suit any budget.
- I often get up at 5:30am to work, blog or just sit quietly before the commotion begins. These slipper socks from Indigo would be perfect for those cool, quiet moments of solitude.
- Setting up our new home has been a slow, slow process. After living here for 1.5 years, it’s become clear we could really use a work station on the main floor. We could tuck important papers into it and set up a laptop to work while the kids are playing nearby. A quick search found this desk, also at Indigo. I was afraid to look at the price but it wasn’t totally crazy. And it looks really sharp – ideal as the spot it would sit is front and centre in our day-to-day open concept living space.
- If love had no mortgage, car payments, childcare or other budget concerns, I’d love to find one of these wrapped in red tissue instead of a grocery store bouquet and some gummy candies. The new iPad Pro with keyboard and pencil. Drool. Droolie. Drool.