5 fav’s friday: Back to School Edition
5 Faves Friday: Back to School Edition
There’s something about this time of year that makes me want to take a long look at where I want to go, and how I might get there. Back to school is still my ‘resolution time’.
Here are my 5 picks for what I wish I had to get me ready for next Tuesday when the kids go back to school – the first day of my New Year.
1. Check out these Frecklebox Personalized lunch boxes. I’d love to write some little notes to remind myself to be awesome every day.
2. Who doesn’t need a new pencil case? As a writer, I tote a lot of pens around. I’d like to grab one of these from Etsy. Chevrons? Contrasting zippers? These just make me happy.
3. I’m a snacker. I believe these glasses would make me look like a smart snacker. Plus this reusable snack bag perfectly satisfies my appetite to make green choices for myself and my family. Colibri is a Canadian brand (A+). You can order different sizes and patterns from Well.ca.
4. Inside shoes. Outside shoes. These amazing Steve Madden boots strike me as a pair I wouldn’t want to take off. I have a pair of Madden boots already and I love them. These might be my fall go-to’s. Can’t wait to try them on.
5. Ok, most people would pick a new backpack for back-to-school, but this new Ali Edwards Bag from Epiphanie makes me want to go back to class. (I took a lot of photography electives). Big enough for a camera body, long and short lens, and some personal items, it has removable panels to easily convert to an everyday bag. Their whole new leather collection is definitely wishlist material.
What’s on your grownup “Back to School” wishlist?