Winter has finally landed in Toronto so it’s time to grab your favourite winter garb and enjoy the season.
- There’s nothing better than a turtleneck sweater for chilly Sunday afternoons. This one, from Eileen Fisher is on my wish list. With the new retail location opening soon, it might be in my closet in no time.
- These amazing fleecy hats are made just around the corner from my home and are available in baby, toddler and adults sizes. You can find MiniEm on Etsy.
- This Lululemon jacket has been on my wish list since last year. I’ve been saving up my nickels and I’m hoping maybe this is the winter this jacket comes home. I might have to take up running again to justify the purchase, but it would be worth it.
- Oh Sorel, my cold Canadian heart (and feet) are pining for these kicks. I love the slip-on style, colour and height. I’m pretty sure I can’t justify ANOTHER pair of Sorel’s, but…
- These boots are also cute, but focus on the boot cuffs. I know these are old news, but I still love how boot cuffs look, feel, keep the tops of your calves warm and create the optical illusion that I could fit those this socks in my tall boots and therefore must have very skinny calves. These are another Etsy find. I’m digging the oatmeal colour and the cable knit.
That’s it for another 5 Faves Friday. See you next week.