5 Faves Friday: Craft Beer Edition
Fresh off the Blissdom craft beer tour bus, I give you 5 faves friday with the golden nectar of the gods. Three of these are local to Collingwood and delicious. The other two are close to home and are regulars both when we head out for a taste and in our fridge.
- Rooster Tail Pale Ale from Northwinds Brewhouse, Collingwood. Not only is the beer delicious, the french fries at the brew pub are also top notch.
- Downhill Pale Ale from Collingwood Brewery is one tasty brew. The cans are also super cute and the staff at the brewery are delightful.
- Wheat from Sidelaunch Brewing Company is a staple at our house. The brewery is clean and very modern. Worth a stop if you’re rolling up to Blue Mountain.
- Maris American Pale Ale from Left Field Brewery. This is our local brewery and the staff and beer on tap are both amazing. Our family stops by for a taste and a visit every few weekends and we keep this one in our fridge too. Stop by and say hello!
- KLB Raspberry Wheat Beer from from Amsterdam Brewery Co. This is one of my all time favourite beer. Mmm. It’s what summer was meant to taste like.