Fall is here! Finally.
Fall is definitely my season. Sweaters. Boots. Comfort food. The best!
Here are a few of my favourite fall things – some I have, some I’m lusting over.
- This one I have and absolutely love. It’s the Safari Jacket from Joe Fresh. I get TONS of compliments…so many that I’m considered buying the other colour. It’s the perfect weight now that fall is here.
- This one is a two product combo. Fall is pulled pork season out our house. Our Cuisinart Slow Cooker gets a great workout in the fall – often with this amazing Pulled Pork Starter from Williams Sonoma. I will admit, it’s a bit pricey, but def cheaper than takeout and easy-peasy when you have company coming. There are a few different recipes in the store but this one is my favourite.
- Anything with foxes. I don’t have either of these things, but if you’re reading this and want to buy me a gift or get all crafty for me, this foxy J.Crew sweater and this What Does the Fox Say coffee sleeve are filling my heart with joy.
- I love me some El Naturalista and these boots have me drooling big-time. I haven’t seen them in a store yet, but if I do, I can’t say I’ll be able to resist them. With my bad back, it’s hard for me to find shoes that I like the look of, and my back likes too. This brand is perfect every time.
- I’m a good Canadian and Roots bags get me every time. This Roots Venetian Village Tribe bag in Blackberry is my favourite one this season. I love that this colour is on trend but not trendy, so will be in style for years to come.
That’s it for my fav’s this week. Next week I’ll be posting from Blissdom! Eeek, I’m so excited.