That’s what happened to me last week. Just wanted to eat simple homemade cookies.
So, I grabbed my go-to recipe that I’ve been making since I first learned how to make cookies (which isn’t hard ’cause I use the one on the back of the Chippits bag).
Then I baked them. Then we ate them. Now I’m craving more classic chocolate chip cookies. Sigh.
1/2 cup – White granulated sugar
2 cups – All Purpose Flour
2 Cups – Hershey’s Chipits
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 2 In large bowl, beat softened butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- 3 In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually blend into creamed mixture.
- 4 Stir in CHIPITS® Pure Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and chopped nuts, if using.
- 5 Drop from small spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.